You will responsible for placing trades and ensuring that processing deadlines are met.
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
We are currently pro-actively sourcing for Business Processing Administrators for future opportunities.
- Responsible for placing trades and ensuring that processing deadlines are met.
- Data Entry – Set up clients and KYC information using our back office system(Winfund)
- Responsible for ensuring the proper and timely placement of electronic transactions and ensuring that daily deadlines are met
- Prepping daily transaction documents
- Communicating with various fund companies as required
- Other duties as assigned
- 1‐2 years office experience
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds Operations/Administration ‐ such as business processing, settlement of trades, trust accounting, etc. required
- Previous experience working for a Mutual Fund Dealer Head Office, fund company or branch office required
- Completion of IFIC Operations course a definite asset
- Energetic and positive work ethic
- Knowledge of Winfund an asset
- Must be able to work in a fast‐paced environment where multi‐tasking, attention to detail, organization and prioritization skills are a definite requirement
- Able to work well within a close team environment
- Overtime during RRSP season will be a requirement
- Vacation backouts from January to April