The Territory Sales Assistant works closely with the Wholesaler and the Internal Wholesaler Team Members by providing administrative support.
We are iA Clarington
And we will be invested in you!
As one of Canada’s leading investment management companies, iA Clarington brings clarity, integrity and commitment to a complicated global investment landscape. We believe passionately in the value of active management, the investment products we deliver, and the importance of maintaining unwavering attention to both the big picture and the smallest details. Home to a number of highly respected portfolio management teams, together, we earn the trust of advisors and investors by bringing diverse investment views forward through our broad selection of offerings.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. - Canada’s fourth-largest life and health insurance company - iA Clarington offers a wide range of investment products, including actively managed mutual funds, managed portfolio solutions and socially responsible investments.
We are pro-actively sourcing for Bilingual Territory Sales Assistants to add to our Toronto Team for upcoming/future opportunities.
Working as part of the IA Clarington Sales Team, the Territory Sales Assistant works closely with the Wholesaler and the Internal Wholesaler Team Members by providing administrative support to the sales team in their regions to ensure the smooth operation and execution of various sales activities and initiatives.
The following are the primary duties & responsibilities of the Territory Sales Assistant:
• Strong communication skills – written & verbal
• Bilingual (English/French) is required
• Professional telephone manner
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, priority management and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office and working knowledge of Excel, Word, & Outlook
• Post-secondary education with a focus in Business, Marketing, Finance or related-discipline
• Minimum 1-2 years of office/administrative experience
• Knowledge of the mutual fund industry - an asset
• IFIC and/or CSC – an asset