As the Junior Analyst, You will extract, organize and summarize data.
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Do you enjoy working with reports and data? Are you analytical minded and like pulling and manipulating data? This could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
As the Junior Analyst, You will be:
- Extract, organize and summarize data in order to ensure that the consultants have sufficient information to base their next steps with respect to their investigations
- Analysis of the data in order to detect any activity or trend extraordinary or unusual activities
- Involved in the further analysis of the data obtained from drilling data (data mining) , data collection and data control and checking data integrity and quality of sources on fraud detection and the quality of their services for fraud detection .
- Prepares extracts for Consultants or senior analyst, respecting the confidentiality and integrity of data.
- Helps the analyst develop a strategic approach to external audits in respect of the collection of analytical data from third parties
- Responsible for provider database cleanup
What You will bring:
- University degree or 1 to 2 years experience as a Data Analyst on health care and dental
- Strong Analytical skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Bilingualism (French/English) Strongly preferred
- Experience with AS400 considered great asset
Qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in iA Financial Group!