The Analyst will contribute to large-scale projects within our team and could be based in our Toronto or Quebec City office.
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Want to join one of the leading asset management groups in Canada? Take your career to new heights with iA Investment Management (iAIM), a member of iA Financial Group, in a high-performance work environment. Our dedicated teams are invested every day in making iAIM one of the most competitive portfolio management teams on the market.
The Investment Fund team is looking for an Analyst, North American equities. The successful candidate will contribute to large-scale projects within our team and could be based in our Toronto or Quebec City office.
Your future responsibilities:
iAIM offers a stimulating career with opportunities to continually develop and improve your skills in a respectful working environment, where we value teamwork and provide a dynamic and motivating atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, actuarial sciences, economics or other related field
- Experience as a financial analyst in the North American market, and specifically with U.S Equities
- 5 years of experience in a related field
- CFA completed
- Graduate diploma
- Programming skills (Python) and quantitative management ability
- Skills and abilities required for the role, specifically: creativity, curiosity and intellectual rigour, a sense of initiative, independence, ability to react quickly, ability to handle pressure, good communication and persuasion skills.
Want to learn more about the role? Drop me a line on LinkedIn!